Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Double Piercing, Anyone?

Well, I haven't posted since July. Oops!

A few weeks after my first post I started a new job as a merchandise planner with a company that wasn't very stable (lesson learned-don't take first offered job and sell yourself short...). Unfortunately, they downsized drastically this past month-letting over 40 employees go (including me) so I'm back to where I started. This, also, serves as a  sign to me that I need to find a job that I am happy and comfortable with. But first I need to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. Can anyone tell me what that should be? :)

The night after I lost my job I was having a rough time getting some sleep, so between the hours of 1:30am and 5am I started some "blog stalking"...is that even a phrase? During this time I discovered a piece of toast blog  and fell in love. And after reading This Piece of Toast Blog with Jessica Alba I decided I wanted my ears double pierced. Soooo....I woke my husband, Aaron, up to tell him just that. To which he replied, " "Whatever you say, honey. What time is it?!" The next morning I told my mom about my decision and she replied, "Nooooo! Don't deface yourself!". I, then, reminded her that she took me to get my ears pierced when I was 3, my ear cartilage pierced when I was 13, and my belly button pierced (it was the time when Britney Spears was popular! ;) when I was 15. Mothers can be so funny sometimes.

                                                                                  (photo courtesy of Google images)

So, Aaron and I went to Claire's on Friday night and I got my ears double pierced (as I squeal like a 13 year old)!! For whatever reason (deliriousness perhaps?) I had them pierce my ears with big CZs, so I'm really excited for the Claire's prescribed 6 week mark so that I can change my earrings for these and these.

No comments:

Post a Comment