Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cannonball!

Okay, okay. So, it's 32 degrees here in Pittsburgh and the chances of me wearing a swimsuit are nonexistent (unless I pretend that my bathtub is a far away beach in Hawaii... hmm, not a bad idea), but a girl can dream, right?

Several  weeks ago I saw that Madewell began selling Mara Hoffman bathing suits, and I thought to myself, "If only I could rationalize spending $275 for a swimsuit....". But alas, I could not. So instead, I will show you  how I would wear the one that caught my eye, along with a Zimmerman swimsuit I found on Neiman Marcus (also out of my price range...wah wah wahhh)....

I have to say I haven't worn a one piece bathing suit since I was 12 but I'm definitely digging them now-especially, the two below.
swim


No comments:

Post a Comment