Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Spanking New!

Jaci (on the right) and I...tops: GapKids. Scrunchies: Limited Too.(photo courtesy of John F.) (please, note the date...June 22, 1996...16 years and 1 day before the Wedding)
 
Jaci's speech at Aaron's and my Wedding.  I, clearly, am taking her speech very seriously. June 23, 2012. Bridesmaid dresses: J.Crew. Wedding Dress: Lazaro (photo courtesy of Nikki May Day Photography)


Welp, first blog post...ever. Aaron (my spanking-new husband) is out of town for work this week so my best friend, Jaci, stayed over last night. It was like we were 13 again, having a sleep over...and drinking wine (which, I swear, we didn't do at such a young age).

While sitting around my kitchen table, we discussed blogs (most notably fashion blogs). I had always contemplated starting one, but never had the guts to do it. But due to the fact that I don't have a job right now, have just moved to a new city, am trying reconnect with what little creative bones I have in my body, and Jaci telling me that I should give it a shot - here I am! Let's see if this sticks. kiss kiss, bizitches<3

No comments:

Post a Comment